Mercy Center announces the retirement of Sister Carol Ann Henry…
We are very much aware of families and individuals who are suffering from unemployment; experiencing food insufficiency; struggling with anxiety, stress and isolation; and, may be facing other hardships. We are here to help them.
For assistance with emergency needs:
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 110.
FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
Our Counselors, Father Empowerment Project Coordinator, and bilingual staff are available to provide advocacy, supportive counseling, case management, crisis intervention, information and referrals.
Intake Coordinator (bilingual)
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 122
Cell: (732) 900-3937
Community Victim Witness Advocacy (CVWA)
Crime Victims’ Advocates (bilingual)
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 127
Cell: (732) 621-3616
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 126
Cell: (732) 900-4443
Fatherhood Empowerment Coordinator (bilingual)
Office phone: (732) 774-9397 Ext. 119
Cell: (732) 900-6900
SISTERS ACADEMY OF NEW JERSEY
The Academy is currently open for full-time, in-person learning. Inquiries can be made to email@example.com or by calling (732) 774-9056. Students and parents can contact the Academy Director of Social Services with any needs at (732) 929-5762.
YOU CAN HELP US HELP THEM
We appreciate the generosity of our community. There are several ways you can help us:
1. Donations. Monetary donations give us the flexibility to assist people based on their needs. Click here to make a donation.
2. In-kind donations of gift cards, food and personal care items. Contact our receptionist at (732) 774-9397 x 110 to make arrangements. We can only accept pre-arranged in-kind donations.
3. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share our posts and invite family and friends to follow us.
4. Host a Facebook Fundraiser on our behalf. Contact Eileen Greenlay at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
5. Invite family and friends to subscribe to our emails.
6. Select Mercy Center for Amazon Smile.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. Let us remember each other daily in prayer. Each of you has my deepest gratitude.
Sister Carol Ann Henry